This coaching program is for those starting their first business who
- want to avoid the basics mistakes that most start-up business makes.
- are looking for a way of staying focused on the activities you have to undertake in order to stay on track with your business plans, attract finance or work out the viability of your business idea.
- be able to tap into the skills experience and expertise of someone who has over 30 years of strategic planning skills, practical business experience in international, SME and personal business experience.
- a trained and qualified coach of over 20 years.
- or work through immediate business issues.
- Sole Trader Start-up Coaching
3 x 1-hour intensive coaching to deal with business issues. £150 for 3 Sessions (sessions to be pre-booked at spaced intervals)